To facilitate our goal of inclusiveness, MLA’s Diversity Committee works to ensure diversity in recruiting, hiring, and development of our personnel by coordinating training opportunities and reaching out to multicultural student, bar, and community organizations. In this respect, the Diversity Committee is composed of partners and associates, as well as personnel from our Recruiting, Professional Development, Marketing and Human Resources departments.
- Charlotte Combre, Diversity Partner
- Lori Candee, Legal Recruitment Manager
- Payal Cramer, Associate
- Stephanie Ellis, Associate
- Michelle Graham, Partner
- Julie Inouye, Senior Legal Recruitment Manager
- Rebecca Killion, Director of Professional Development
- Mark Meagher, Managing Partner (Denver)
- Jennette Roberts, Partner
- Jaikaran Singh, Partner
- Michelle Sugihara, Associate
- Amy Wolfsheimer, Associate
"In terms of diversity, inclusion means an appreciation and respect for our many similarities and differences, including the perspectives and approaches of our co-workers and the communities and businesses that we serve. Acknowledging and accepting our differences are organizational strengths that allow us to better adapt to change and develop strategies that are more creative and diverse. As such, diversity and inclusion are resources that are fundamental to organizational excellence."
Partner - Litigation