The Albany office of McKenna Long & Aldridge (MLA) is home to a leading government affairs and administrative law practice in the State of New York. The Group’s attorneys have represented clients before federal and state courts and state agencies for more than 25 years.
A key strength of the Albany office’s successful law and public policy practice is the solid legal background of its attorneys, who understand how to manage both the regulatory framework and the court system, for the benefit of clients. These clients range from regulated sectors such as utilities to public-private partnerships, Fortune 500 corporations, municipalities, insurers, unions, technology companies, healthcare organizations and facilities, not for profits, trade associations and commercial, residential, and real estate entities.
The effectiveness of the Group’s attorneys is enhanced by their broad experience within government at the state and local levels in the State of New York. Collectively, members of the group have served in the office of legal counsel to the Governor of New York, as the deputy legal counsel to the Governor of Connecticut, as assistant attorney general and assistant district attorney, as chairman of the Westchester County Association, as corporation counsel to the City of Yonkers, on the New York attorney general’s staff, and as legal counsel to municipalities and government agencies and entities.
From Albany International Airport
- Head south
- Turn right toward U.S. 9 S
- Turn left onto U.S. 9 S
- Turn right onto Aviation Rd
- Turn left to merge onto I-87 S
- Take exit 7 to merge onto NY-7 E toward Troy/Cohoes
- Take the exit toward I-787 S
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-787 S/Watervliet and merge onto I-787 S
- Take exit 3A for US-9 S toward US-20 E/Rensselaer/Empire Plaza
Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Empire Plaza and merge onto S Mall Arterial
- Turn right onto S Swan St
- Turn left onto Washington Ave
- Destination will be on the right