San Diego, Downtown
McKenna Long & Aldridge is building on the Luce Forward legacy, a vital part of business and civic life in San Diego for 138 years. In recent decades, we have been at the leading edge of the growth and development of the city and surrounding area into a major business market, technology center and tourist destination. Our San Diego lawyers are intensely involved in the Southern California community, serving civic, charitable and professional organizations and providing pro bono representation.
The legal and business experience of our lawyers is broad and diverse, encompassing corporate transactions, government regulation and dispute resolution, including a highly regarded litigation and appeals practice. We also counsel individuals and families in arranging the orderly transfer of wealth and business interests.
We provide comprehensive legal counsel to a broad spectrum of businesses, including many start-up ventures, closely held firms, publicly traded companies and multinational corporations headquartered in Southern California, across the United States, and in Canada, Mexico and the rest of Latin America, Asia and Europe. Our service to companies engaged in international trade and investment is supported by the Pacific Rim Advisory Council, a network of 30 major law firms with offices in more than 60 commercial centers around the world.
From San Diego International Airport
- Head south
- Turn right toward Airport Terminal Rd
- Slight left onto Airport Terminal Rd
- Keep right at the fork
- Turn left onto N Harbor Dr
- Slight right to stay on N Harbor Dr
- Turn right onto W Broadway
- Make a U-turn at India St
- Destination will be on the right
- Andrew, Michael
- Baesel, Cordon
- Bell, Robert
- Bird, Charles
- Brucker, Jr., Gary
- Burchett, Marjorie
- Cheng, Helen
- Cocchia, Robert
- Ensz, Chad
- Fish, Brian
- 501(c)(4) Social Welfare Organizations
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Aerospace, Defense and Government Services
- Affordable Housing
- FDA Releases Final Rule on Cybersecurity Management of Medical Devices
- California Consumer Products Targeted for Safety Review: What Can We Learn From DTSC's Initial Priority Product List?
- DoD and GSA Issue Notice for Public Comments on Draft Cybersecurity Implementation Plan
- President Obama's 2015 budget increases funding for fraud and compliance enforcement
- Transparency Gone Wild: The Risks of Trade Secret Exposure Under California's Safer Consumer Products Regulations