San Diego, North County
Founded in 1991, the San Diego office of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP (MLA) is well known for handling complex civil and criminal litigation matters, and representing clients seeking to affect government policy and decision making, or to do business with all levels of government.
Our San Diego attorneys represent a wide range of clients, from Fortune 100 companies to local businesses, and are experienced in complex class actions, trade secret and patent litigation, construction disputes, white-collar defense, internal investigations and business disputes. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of litigation, whether in state or federal courts, arbitration, mediation, administrative proceedings or appeals.
Over the last several years, we have diversified our client services to include government relations. Our particular focus is helping clients increase their business opportunities by selling to federal, state and local governments, and using the legislative and regulatory processes to their advantage to help shape their competitive standing in the marketplace.
In addition to providing stellar service to our clients, we are committed to serving our community. This commitment is reflected in the quality legal services we provide through the ABA challenge, and in the wide range of civil and criminal pro bono cases in which we are involved.
Our attorneys, professionals and staff are committed to diversity. The diverse ideas and perspectives our team offers helps us to identify distinct opportunities for our clients, resulting in effective and creative business solutions. The San Diego office is a proud signatory of the 2008 Diversity Pledge of the San Diego County Bar Association and is committed to fostering diversity in recruiting, retaining, developing, and promoting diverse attorneys and legal professionals.
From San Diego International Airport
- Head west on Airport Terminal Rd
- Keep right at the fork
- Turn right onto N Harbor Dr
- Turn right onto Laning Rd
- Turn right onto Rosecrans St
- Keep left at the fork
- Continue onto Camino Del Rio W
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-5/Los Angeles and merge onto I-5 N
- Take exit 28B for La Jolla Village Dr
- Turn right onto La Jolla Village Dr
- Turn left onto Genesee Ave
- Turn right onto Eastgate Mall
- Turn right
- Destination will be on the right
- Ahn, PhD, Sejin
- Aiken, PhD, Charity
- Budwig, Mark
- Culhane, PhD, Crystal
- Farry, Douglas
- Horton, Timothy
- Hulce, Hillary
- Humphreys, Christian
- Ippolito, Peter
- Miskiel, PhD, Frank
- Employer Services Litigation
- Environment, Energy & Product Regulation
- Fraud and Criminal Investigations Litigation
- Government Contracts
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- A valuable alternative to the purchase price adjustment: the locked box method
- Another Neste Biodiesel Patent Suit is Stayed Pending Reexam
- Green Patent PR
- Patent-Eligibility under US Patent Law: A Mounting Roadblock to Patent Protection
- The experimental use exception: A patent doctrine ripe for change?