The Denver office of McKenna Long & Aldridge (MLA) was opened in 1988 and provides legal services in all major practice areas, with a primary focus on representing clients in government contracts, litigation, government affairs, and employment law. Clients of the Denver office range in size from individual entrepreneurs to national corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
MLA's Denver litigation team appears on behalf of clients in the state and federal courts in Colorado, as well as in courts throughout the U.S. Our Denver team offers substantial experience across the full range of civil litigation matters including cases involving contracts, employment disputes, trade secrets, real estate, regulatory, toxic torts, securities and securities enforcement, product liability, and environmental issues. Our Denver litigation attorneys have recently handled an array of cutting edge commercial and federal regulatory matters for clients, including :
- Successful defense of trade secrets claims litigated against a federal bank;
- Representation of Fortune 500 companies in employment discrimination cases;
- A victory for a major software company in a multi-million dollar breach of contract arbitration;
- Certified venture capital company litigation against the State of Colorado challenging the constitutionality of laws substantially altering the original economic and legal terms of the State's CAPCO program;
- Representation of clients in discrimination, Fair Labor Standards Act, ERISA, and other employment disputes; and
- Successful defense of toxic tort claims.
For information on our Denver Litigation team, please contact Jennette Roberts.
MLA is well known nationally for its experience in government contracts. Our Denver office delivers that service to clients on the full spectrum of government contracts issues, including matters related to cost allowability and allocability, contract performance and claims, construction, suspension and debarment, procurement protests, prime and subcontractor litigation and related counseling, and defense of investigations for civil fraud, including defense of matters brought under the Civil False Claims Act. Our Denver government contracts team also has experience in matters involving state and local government contracting issues.
For more information on our Denver Government Contracts practice, please contact Mark Meagher.
Our Denver office lawyers and staff also actively support a number of non-profit legal and community groups in Colorado. Our attorneys serve on the boards of a number of community organizations. We actively support Legal Aid of Colorado which provides pro bono legal services to persons unable to afford the cost of legal representation. We have a longstanding association in support of Colorado Lawyers Committee. Each year, our attorneys and staff support "Rebuilding Together," a community outreach project that rehabilitates existing housing of individuals and families in need.
From Denver International Airport
- Head south
- Take the ramp onto Peña Blvd
- Merge onto I-70 W
- Take exit 274 to merge onto I-25 S
- Take exit 212B toward Downtown/Convention and Arts Complex
- Turn left onto N Speer Blvd
- Turn left onto Wewatta St
- Destination will be on the right
- Brown, Abigail
- Carboni, Lauren
- Fine, David
- Garehime, Kelly
- Hart, Gary
- Lemmer, Thomas
- Lipinsky de Orlov, Lino
- Littleton*, Cecilia
- Martinez, Joseph
- Masiello, Steven
- Claims and Terminations
- Cost, Pricing And Business Systems
- Employer Services Litigation
- Government Contracts
- Controlled Unclassified Information Requirements Would Increase Under Proposed Rule
- Legislative Hearing on 21st Century Cures
- Recent Customs and Border Protection Decision Signals Differentiation Between Downloading and Programming and Injects Uncertainty into Trade Agreements Act Substantial Transformation Test
- DCAA Issues a Delinquency List and Guidance Regarding the Assessment of Unilateral Rate Determinations for Overdue Indirect Rate Proposals
- Setting Limits – The Court of Federal Claims Clarifies "Deemed Denials"
- A User's Guide To Selling Costs: Cost Classification & Common Problems
- Beware of the Patent Trolls (or Are They the Champions of the Next Steve Jobs?)
- U.S. District Court Announces Civil Pro Bono Panel Pilot Program
- CDA Statute of Limitations and Cost-Related Claims: Five Things Contractors Need to Know Now
- Voluntary Disclosure Under The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act