McKenna Long & Aldridge (MLA) reaffirmed our longstanding commitment to downtown Atlanta in 1993 when we moved into new space at the top of the SunTrust Plaza building. This building represents the final major building within the Peachtree Center complex designed by John Portman and is considered by many to be the pre-eminent business address in metropolitan Atlanta.
MLA has grown along with Atlanta, a city with a population now in excess of four million. Over the past years, business magazines have consistently designated Atlanta as one of the top cities in the U.S. in which to conduct business, both domestically and internationally. The crowning evidence of Atlanta's global emergence was certainly hosting the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games.
MLA attorneys are active in numerous professional and civic organizations throughout the city and region, often taking leadership roles. Among the pro bono and civic involvements are: Atlanta Union Mission, Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Central Atlanta Progress, the Commerce Club, Hands on Atlanta, the Georgia Conservancy, Habitat for Humanity and Zoo Atlanta.
From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Head east on N Terminal Pkwy
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-85 N/I-20/I-75 N/Atlanta and merge onto I-85 N
- Take exit 249B for Pine St toward Peachtree St/Civic Center
Merge onto Pine St NE
- Turn right onto NW Peachtree St
- Take 75/85 South to the Courtland Street exit (#249 A), when exiting, stay in the right lane
- At the first light (Baker Street) take a right, turn into the first driveway on your right. That is the SunTrust Plaza Garage
- Take 75/85 North to the Andrew Young International Boulevard exit (#248 C) staying in the lanes marked for Andrew Young International Boulevard
- As you continue on Andrew Young International Boulevard, you will drive underneath an archway of international flags
- Cross over Courtland Street and make a right onto Peachtree Center Avenue
- Continue on Peachtree Center Avenue, cross over Harris and Baker Streets and turn right into the first driveway on the right for the parking garage
From the Parking Garage to the Firm
- Take the elevator to the top floor (marked BL for Bridge Level)
- Go in the direction of the food court
- Take the walkway labeled on the top "SunTrust Plaza." Go down the escalator which will bring you out in the lobby of our building
- Continue past the security guard station (a round black desk setup in the middle of the lobby), to the elevators just beyond the guard station.
- Proceed to the 53rd floor where our main reception is located
Directions From Marta
- Coming from the North, take the back of the train and get off at the Peachtree Center Station
- Coming from the South, take the front of the train and get off at the Peachtree Center Station
- Exit toward Harris Street
- Walking outside turn right, (north), cross over Harris Street and Baker Street the SunTrust Plaza will be on your right.
Directions From the Parking Garage to the 75/85 North and Southbound Freeway
- When exiting the garage on Baker Street, make a right
- You will then make right hand turns at the first three intersections you come to: Peachtree Center Avenue, Ralph McGill and Courtland Street
- As you continue on Courtland, you will cross over Harris Street and Andrew Young International Blvd. Turn left onto Ellis Street. This will take you directly to an entrance to 75/85 North and Southbound.
- When exiting the garage on the Peachtree Center Avenue side, turn right
- Peachtree Center Avenue will merge into Peachtree Street
- Turn left at the 3rd light, which is Linden Avenue. Cross over West Peachtree Street.
- The signs for 75/85 North and Southbound will be visible.
- Aldridge, Sr., John
- Allen, John
- Altizer, Anna
- Anderson, S. Dan
- Armstrong, Barry
- Ashbee, Blake
- Bâby, Sada
- Baker, Thurbert
- Barkin, James
- Baskerville, Daniel
- Aerospace, Defense and Government Services
- Banking Solutions
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Business Succession Planning
- Canada-U.S. Cross-Border