Georgia General Liability and Insurance Book
Georgia General Liability Insurance is the only comprehensive work on all Georgia statutes, regulations, and case law concerning liability insurance. This comprehensive single-volume work addresses Georgia’s statutes and case law relevant to liability insurance policies, including:
• Forming and interpreting policies;
• The coverage afforded by the standard insuring agreement;
• The coverage barred by each exclusion;
• Conditions the insured must satisfy to preserve coverage;
• Issues that arise out of an insurer's duty to defend or duty to settle claims;
• The standards and remedies applicable to bad faith claims; and
• Other complex issues that have arisen in insurance coverage disputes.
To order Georgia General Liability Insurance:
For all check orders: Please send a check in the amount of $85 to McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, 303 Peachtree Street, Suite 5300 Atlanta, GA 30308, ATTN: Octavia D. Smith
By purchasing this book, the purchaser is not entering into an attorney-client relationship with McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, the authors of the book, or any other professionals at the firm. Neither the book nor its authors shall be deemed to be providing legal services or legal advice. Any views expressed in the book shall be deemed to be those of the authors based on their expertise in the subject matter and shall not constitute the views of the firm or any of its professionals. The offering of the book for sale shall not constitute the solicitation of the purchaser by the firm for professional employment. By offering the book for sale, the authors of the book are not stating or implying that they hold special certifications or licenses in their field of expertise.