McKenna Long & Aldridge helps trade associations, manufacturers and distributors of medical devices on issues ranging from regulatory strategy development and premarket clearance procedures to efforts to lessen product liability exposure of marketed devices. Among other services, we:
- Develop regulatory strategy documents and corporate policy drafts
- Represent clients facing FDA enforcement litigation and in formal and informal administrative hearings
- Represent clients in enforcement proceedings brought by FDA under the Radiation Control Act
- Plan, oversee and assist with fraud investigations and regulatory and due diligence investigations for public financings and acquisitions
- California's Proposition 37: Right-to-Know Initiative Would Require Labeling for "Genetically Engineered" FoodsOctober 1, 2012
- August 12, 2011MLA's weekly look at regulatory developments affecting health care on a state and federal level. This week includes "Super Committee" nominations, HHS and CMS announcements.
- August 5, 2011MLA's weekly look at regulatory developments in the health industry. This week covers a debt deal being reached as well as announcements from CMS and HHS.