J. Alan Warfield
J. Alan Warfield is Of Counsel in the Los Angeles office of McKenna Long & Aldridge, where he concentrates his practice on business disputes, product liability and toxic torts, employment, and construction litigation. He has handled a variety of litigation matters, including all aspects of discovery, trial preparation and support, and post-trial motions. Mr. Warfield has also provided counsel in professional malpractice matters.
Additionally, Mr. Warfield is certified as a specialist in appellate law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He has also been recognized as a Southern California Super Lawyer (2009, 2012 and 2013) and Public Counsel’s “Advocate of the Year” (2002).
Mr. Warfield received his J.D. from the University of San Diego and his B.S. in Mathematics from the Metropolitan State College of Denver.
- J.D., University of San Diego, 1996
- B.S. Metropolitan State College of Denver, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- “The Consequences of Failure to Respond to Requests for Admissions,” American Bar Association’s The Practical Litigator (2006).