Brennan W. Bolt
Brennan Bolt is a member of MLA’s Employer Services Group where he represents management in union campaigns, union avoidance, unfair labor practice proceedings, and arbitrations. Mr. Bolt also represents management in federal and state litigation and counseling employers in all facets of employee relations, including hiring, promotion, transfers, and wage and hour. Additionally, he litigates covenant not to compete, trade secrets and related claims.
Mr. Bolt has been recognized by Super Lawyers in 2011, 2012 and 2013 as one of Georgia's “Rising Stars” in Labor and Employment.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment for numerous employers in Title VII, Section 1981, ADA, and ADEA lawsuits.
- Represented a law firm in a pregnancy discrimination lawsuit brought by the EEOC on behalf of a former employee. After discovery, the U.S. District Court granted summary judgment in favor of the employer.
- Represented an energy company in labor arbitrations regarding contract interpretation and employee discipline.
- Represented numerous employers in union representation elections before the NLRB.
- Represented numerous clients with regard to EEOC charges, NLRB unfair labor practice charges, and Department of Labor OSHA complaints.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude, 2002
- B.A., The College of William and Mary, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals for the State of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- "Challenging Recent Pro-Labor Executive Orders and The Employee Free Choice Act," Labor Law Journal, Winter 2009.