Amy M. Siadak
Amy M. Siadak focuses her practice on all aspects of government contracts law.
Prior to joining McKenna Long & Aldridge, Ms. Siadak served as a legal intern at the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons and the U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
While in law school, Ms. Siadak was projects editor for the Public Contract Law Journal, president pro-tem, GW National Contract Management Association Student Chapter and member of the Moot Court Board. She was also recognized for her work in the McKenna Long & Aldridge “Gilbert A. Cuneo” Government Contracts Moot Court Competition. She was awarded Top Team and Best Contractor Brief in 2011 and Excellence in Written Advocacy in 2010. Amy also received the Patricia A. Tobin Government Contracts Award for demonstrated excellence in the area of government contracts law during law school.
- B.S., Northern Illinois University, cum laude, 2006
- J.D., The George Washington University School of Law, with honors, 2011
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- "APA now the main control over new PPACA rules," co-authored by Phil Seckman and Amy Siadak, Managed Healthcare Executive (August 2012).
Seminars and Presentations:
- Navigating the Bid Protest Landscape, Industry of Supply Management-Denver, September 18, 2014.